iPhone is one of the latest gadgets available in the market. It is packed with great features and it comes with an elegant and stylish design. Everything you want for a phone is present in this gadget. Therefore, there is no doubt that more and more gadget lovers will crave for this wonderful mobile phone.
If it is your first time to have an iPhone, you need to know the iPhone tips tricks. Using your phone will be more enjoyable if you will use these iPhone tips tricks. Here are 5 tips that will help you in your using your new mobile phone.
5 iPhone How to Tips for New iPhone Users
- Rearrange the springboard icons of your iPhone – springboard is the term used in naming the home screen of iPhone. When it comes to non-technical terms, it is a set of screen that is full with app symbols. Rearranging the icons could be a daunting task especially when you have a lot of apps in your phone. Do you wish that there is something that you can do to make it easier for you? Well, there is a way on how you can rearrange the app icons in your iPhone. All you need to do is to connect the gadget to your Mac or personal computer and open the iTunes. Click the name of your phone and on the gadget page, you should find the “apps” link within the navigation bar. From there, you can start rearranging the apps easily.
- Take screenshots by using iPhone Home + Lock button – to do this, you have to press the home and lock button of your phone simultaneously. The screenshot would appear within the camera roll once you press these 2 buttons. This is among the easiest iPhone how to tips.
- Open the music/ camera using the lock screen – if you want to use the camera of your iPhone right away or you want to change the song, you can do these things by tapping the home key twice. The camera icon would appear while the lock slider song controls will be shown below the time.
- Change the music played instantly using the earphone controls – you could pause or play the music by just pressing the center of the earphone remote. However, you could also switch to another song using the remote. All you have to do is to tap the center 2 times and if you want to play the previous song, tap it thrice.
- Create the custom ringtones using the iTunes – if you like custom ringtones on your iPhone, you need to follow these steps. First, add a song to the music library then click right and hit “get info”. Go to “options” and set the start and end time. Remember that there must be a variation of around 40 seconds and this is the maximum length for a customized song for iPhone. Click “ok” and click right and choose “make AAC version”. The new file will appear and you have to click “watch in explorer”. Alter the expansion from m4a into m4r, press the “start and stop times off”.
If you have a tip or trick that every new iPhone user must know about please share it in the comment section below!